From start to finish, these sausage and cream cheese crescent roll-ups are a must try! With only 3 ingredients, these roll-ups are perfect for beginner cooking enthusiasts. One thing I have learned when making these roll-ups is to use regular sausage and not the maple flavored kind. Though the maple flavor is nice, the sweetness overwhelms the crescents. Something else that should be noted is the time it takes to cook. Depending on the brand crescent you choose will determine the max time the roll-ups need to cook.
These roll-ups hold a special place in my heart as my grandmother made them for the holidays; especially during Christmas. Since her passing, I make a point to make them more frequently. The smell of the roll-ups alone makes it feel as though she is standing next to me. I know if she could see me now, she would be proud of how far I have come in life. Not only do these roll-ups taste great, they help to create great memories.
Below, I have listed the recipe for you all to try! If you do, please let me know your thoughts! Hopefully, these delicious roll-ups create happy memories for you all! Stay Blessed!
Cream Cheese Sausage Crescent Roll-Ups
- 1 pound Ground breakfast sausage
- 8 oz Cream cheese
- 2 packages Crescent rolls (refrigerated, 8 in each)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Start cooking your sausage. Once cooked add cream cheese and mix together until cream cheese is melted.
- Roll out crescent rolls and place a spoon full of cooked sausage and cream cheese into each roll and roll it up. Place each roll onto a prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-20 minutes (time will vary depending on the brand you use. See how long your crescents call for and use that temp and time). Your crescent rolls should be nice and golden brown and cooked all the way though.
Recipe Credit: http://www.thediaryofarealhousewife.com
Original Recipe Link: https://www.thediaryofarealhousewife.com/cream-cheese-sausage-crescent-roll-ups/